Friday, January 7, 2011

keep calm and carry on.

All I seem to do is get annoyed at silly people and silly things at the moment. 
No, it's not hormones and no, I'm not overly tired or anything t
hat might explain my increasing irritation towards the human race. 
I have come to the conclusion 
that I'm just reaching the end of my tolerance for idiots. 

I am annoyed at lazy people who cannot organise their lives enough
 to be able to do their own stuff, 
and instead, sit back and watch, refusing to interact 
whilst everyone else runs 'round like a headless chicken doing everything.


And i'm also irritated with the others,who say, "all good things come to an end."
But, I don't believe in that bullshit. You shouldn't either.
What a terrible thing to think. And people say it with such fondness.
As though everything beautiful is only beautiful because it can't last forever.


What is forever? Forever is right now.
Forever is forever occurring.
I am forever.

And then, i hate thoose empty promises
I  have a co-worker who wears a promise ring. 
Her boyfriend of six months gave it to her. 

She's freshly sixteen.
I was just thinking that to her, that must mean the whole world. 
It must be so important to her. And yet, it's an empty promise.
And no, I ain’t jealous.

Anyways, I think the cold has made my brain into a viscous, unmoving syrup.

Ohh, and a question that had been on my mind for a while.

Have you ever had sex with a pharaoh?
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

* that was a kind-of big post, i'm sorry *

No comments:

Post a Comment