Monday, January 31, 2011

girls will always be girls.


Crush; is it that suddenly happy, suddenly nervous 
non localized feeling somewhere aroundur mid gut to mid section .
 is it the butterflies doing plies in the pit of ur stomach
 or that all consuming high that fills your heart 
making you feel like you're about to burst.
_____________________________________

Whatsoever, it was curiosity that had me riffling through his pictures,
 and damn he really looks like Aaron Johnson. (Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging guy)
 i'm trying to find out what drew him to me in the first place.


Today
.Startling realization that i love crushes, makes me feel like a child again.
 i love the unexpected thump of my heart when he's near, the mixture of anxiety and nervousness 
when he looks at me with those blue-ish eyes. t
he little smile on my face as he sneaks a glance at me when he thinks i'm not looking. 
Methinks he likes me but we both know it'd never be, so i just crush, and enjoy the feeling!

*sigh*
i'm a Disney girl through and through.
And a hopeless romantic. Pfft


2 comments: