Friday, December 31, 2010

A year older.


well, look at the date.
the time just flew by.
 TOMORROW IS NEW YEAR.
new beggining. new friends. new places. new memories
 but everything old is still there. the past never goes away. 
dont feel ashamed of my past. 
i dont think ive ever done anything to regret. or anything to regret that much. 
sure i regret things ive done.
 im not going to waste my future worrying about the past and things that happened and friends ive lost.
 though you always miss a friend. im not going to lie about that. 
but thats that. 
but thats what a new year is for. 
you make new friends. you cant replace the old ones.


I can't even begin to describe how quickly this year has passed me by, 
yet how wonderfully and exhilarating it has been.
 I think everyone grows a little ever year, and I feel that this time isn't any different. 
So much has changed in the past twelve months. 
the memories of how my year started still remain vivid in my mind.

May this New Year bring newly found prosperity, love, happiness and delight in your lifes.
xx

----
"An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in.
 A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves."

No comments:

Post a Comment