Friday, December 31, 2010

the only way to begin the first day of a new year is celebrating with the people you love around you.

2011 RESOLUTIONS

I'm not really big on the whole New Year's resolutions thing.  
I think it's because I resolve things all year long, and then I quickly drop those resolutions when I realize 
a) I'm bad at the task, or b) it takes too much effort 

I've learned not to voice my resolutions.

 i dont even get why people need to have them in the first place.

i mean, if you're gonna make resolutions, why wait for new years. 

why cant u just wake up one morning and say "hey im gonna do this today"
 or "im gonna accomplish this right here right now".
why do we have to wait for the 1st of each year to come around 
and go like "THIS YEAR, im gonna do this n this n this.."
i dont see the point..


 isnt it better to set goals for life?.
no time limits. no deadline. no "by 31st december 2011 i must either look either anorexic or i must die".
i cant work with deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment