Saturday, February 5, 2011

once upon a time i didnt give a damn but now, here we are. so what do you want from me?


Sometimes I close my eyes and see the back of my eyelids,
 other times I see a world full of vines and layers that may never properly be explored.
Welcome to my world.

She slowly raised his head, meticulously weaving together the words that she wanted to say to him 
as her gaze rose from his toes, his feet, his ankles, his knees, his waist.
  She closed her eyes, for a moment she thought she was going to pass out. 
 She had almost fully formulated a sentence when she opened her mouth, and then opened her eyes.
She was alone.  
She heard the bell of the bakery door ringing as it was opened and then closed, 
and she saw him walking, growing smaller and smaller until he was only a silhouette
 and there was not even a hint of crimson in sight.
The mistakes are there, waiting to be made

No comments:

Post a Comment