Tuesday, June 21, 2011

can you spell summer?

Oh,oh,oh summer OHELEVEN.
I'm so excited that in like one week i'll be in USA.
My one and only problem is that i haven't fixed my suitcases yet.
while i'm too busy thinking about it.
I'm known to be an over-thinker and an under-doer, and that is definitely a bad point of my.
So convenient,that.
Didn't someone say that no decision was worse than a bad decision?

Oh forgot to mention that i'm single, the blondie is back in market guys.
This time last year things were so so different, but i dont know yet if they were better.
I feel that i deserve this, i forced him to do what i wanted.
I never considered that it might be him that it was leaving.
I dont feel at all broken, i'm going to California in 2 weeks, what can be wrong?
I'm waiting for that, for the summer midnight parties, the unending gossip with my girlfriends, 
the microwave tans, the neon-coloured sorbet ice creams and so more. 
What are your summer plans? Let me know. x

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for summer! :D
    My plans are simply to do what I want, when I want, and not to regret anything.
    Cheers to that! :)
    I hope you have an amazing day today; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! B)

    My plans? Studying like hell. 1 weekend at Corfu with my parents and then... studying like hell.
    Aren't my vacations interesting? *sarcastic laugh*

    ReplyDelete