Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hate me, just because i want you really bad.

I want to be extremely skinny, okay? There, I've admitted it. AGAIN.
Anything changed? Nope.

Just when you think things are going well, something comes along and reminds you that life isn't fair, 
and you're not allowed to be happy,
 and you're not allowed to forget all the bad stuff
and you are not allowed to make anyone else happy because of your selfness.
i mean it was just a moment, i let myself live and cheer 
and then it happened. it was good, really good.
it's not that i miss you boy, is that i'm self-centered sometimes and i hate that
once again in public i'm admitting it. 'i am really sorry'

I would like to go somewhere where no one knows, and no one remembers. It's too hard being here now.
But i'm too strong,right? I'll stay here and face it. Just wish me luck, i need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment